• A Mandatory Fee of $3.00 (+ applicable tax) per Night is Applied to All Reservations
• This Fee Provides for Fast Wireless Internet, Larger Televisions, and Local and Long Distance Calling
• All Rooms Designated as Either Premium or Upgraded Require a $50 Refundable Deposit at Check-In.
• Some renovated items may differ by property depending on the size of the suite. The suite photos are staged representations of what a suite could look like while staying at InTown Suites.
• The Primary Guest Must be 21 Years of Age or Older to Check-in, or 18 Years of Age or Older with Valid Military Id
• For Security Purposes, Guests Will be Asked to Provide a Valid Government or State-Issued Photo ID at Check-in
• Guests Staying 7 Days or Longer will Receive Full Service Housekeeping Once a Week
• Guests Staying Less Than 7 Days Will Receive a Housekeeping Refresh Every Three Days
• Weekly Rate Discounts- Full Payment for the First 7 Nights of your Stay is Due at Check-in
• Monthly Rate Discounts- Full Payment for the First 28 Nights of your Stay is Due at Check-in
• All Rates are Subject to Availability, and May be Changed Without Prior Notice
• Additional Restrictions May Apply
• No Refunds or Credits Will Be Issued for Early Checkouts
• InTown Suites does not accept pets, but service animals are always welcome.
Reservations May be Canceled or Modified if:
• InTown Suites Reserves the Right to Cancel or Modify a Room Reservation (Including After the Room Reservation has Been Confirmed) if the Room Reservation Includes or Resulted From a Mistake or Error of Any Kind, Including but not Limited to, a Mistake or Error in the Rate or Room Type, or Where it Appears That a Guest has Engaged in Fraudulent or Misleading Activity in Making the Room Reservation.
The Following Acts are Strictly Prohibited and Will Result in Termination of Occupancy, Removal From the Property and Forfeiture of Deposit
• InTown Suites is committed to the health and safety of its guests. InTown Suites considers marijuana to be an illegal drug in accordance with the United States Controlled Substances Act. InTown Suites prohibits the use of marijuana on InTown Suites property, including in the room, common area(s), or parking lot, as permitted by applicable federal, state, and local law. This prohibition extends to both smoking and non-smoking rooms on InTown Suites property.
Please also see the following:
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions