What to Expect When You Stay at InTown Suites
Travel can undoubtedly be an expensive endeavor, but most people agree that the experiences gained from exploring new and unfamiliar places are truly priceless. Don’t skimp on the good stuff—spend your funds on authentic experiences. When it comes to accommodations, get the biggest bang for your buck with an extended stay property.
Wondering what life at an extended stay accommodation is like? Worry not—we have answers to your top questions!
What comes with my room?
At InTown Suites, we offer more than just a low weekly rate. Wherever you are, InTown provides everything you need for a comfortable extended stay.
At most locations, one-bed room accommodations are standard. While configuration and layout vary slightly from property to property, each room is equipped like a studio apartment (as opposed to a traditional hotel) and comes with the following essentials:
- Kitchen with a full-size refrigerator, two-burner stove and microwave
- Dinette table and chairs
- Full-size or larger bed
- Large TV with remote
- Expanded TV channel lineup with free Premium Movie Channels
- Three-drawer dresser
- Sleeper sofa or lounge chair
- Closet area
- Spacious bathroom with shower or tub depending on location
- One roll of toilet paper upon check-in
- Telephone with free local calls
- High-speed Internet access
Other room options include two-bed rooms, queen or king premium rooms, or a one-bedroom apartment. These room types are available by contacting the property directly. View all room options.
Can I cook in my suite?
If you’re looking to keep your budget in check, keep to a health and wellness plan, or simply enjoy the comforts of a home-cooked meal, you’ll love the dining facilities in your InTown Suite. Each of our temporary housing locations offers complete kitchens, including:
- A two-burner stovetop
- A Microwave
- A Full-size refrigerator
- A dining area, complete with a table and chairs
Can I bring my pet?
We don’t accept pets at InTown Suites, however, service animals are always welcome.
What services & amenities are included?
Being on the road doesn’t have to mean giving up the comforts and conveniences of home. Settling in for an extended stay? Take advantage of our everyday services and amenities.
- Mail — all of our locations are set up for personal mail delivery. We invite you to request this service upon move-in.
- Housekeeping — for weekly stays, we happily offer a weekly housekeeping service and room cleaning that is included in the price of your stay.
- Laundry — all of our properties offer laundry facilities for a nominal fee.
- WiFi — for your convenience, each room offers high speed WiFi or wired Internet access.
What are InTown’s office hours?
Our extended-stay properties operate more like apartments than traditional hotels. As such, our staff is available throughout the day to assist with any questions or concerns our guests may have. Our office hours typically range from 11 am – 7 pm, with a Property Attendant available for late check-ins or after-hours requests.
Where can I find InTown Suites?
With nearly 190 locations in 22 states across America, finding affordable extended stay accommodations has never been easier. Discover all InTown locations across the US.
Enjoy convenient proximity to many sought-after attractions and things to do, with many of our properties located on transit routes and near main highways. Find a property you’re interested in, and browse the map, area guide, and resource links for insight into exact location, as well as lists of popular nearby attractions.
Find InTown Suites’ extended-stay properties on the road; your home away from home during your next great adventure.