Book Your Stay in 3 Easy Steps!
Find a Location
Reservation Policies & Things to Know
Begin the reservation process by clicking on a select property. Or, you can give us a call at 1-800-313-9535 to speak with a representative.
Points to remember:
- Maximum occupancy per one-bed room is three (3) people.
- Maximum occupancy per two-bed room is four (4) people.
- Registered guests must be 21 years of age or older.
- Some of our properties offer different room types than those available for reservations. To check rates and availability on these rooms, please contact the individual location directly.
- Unfortunately, we do not allow pets.
- Reservations are accepted up to 180 days prior to arrival.
- Guests must check-in during office hours which are generally 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Check-out is at 11 a.m.
InTown Suites is designed for guests staying a week or longer. Accordingly, rooms are only rented by the week. After the first week, you can extend your stay by the week or for a few nights. We also offer numerous rate options to make your stay even more convenient. See the property manager for details.
Hours of Operation
To keep rates as low as possible, our offices are generally open Monday to Saturday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Some locations may be open slightly different hours. Call the location for exact hours of operation.
If you need to modify or cancel a reservation, please contact the property directly at the number provided on your reservation confirmation letter. Otherwise, you may call 1-800-313-9535 or email us. Please provide us with at least 24-hour notice to cancel or change a reservation.